Life's Struggle - Poem by LoneWolf Paw
The rustle of the fallen blossoms
The reincarnation of the phoenix
The gazing eye on the brink
Of crying out
Beaten by the waves of your past
Soothed by the winds of heaven
A blazing fire vs.
The corridors of the clouds
You endure the pain
Quivering as you gaze out the window
To the calmness of the night
Your view hidden by branches
You are drifting
Why no reveal, who you are?
Through the looking glass
As you walk, balanced, on the silken thread
There, yet not there
As you wait, watching from the edge of despair.
Comments about Life's Struggle by LoneWolf Paw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl