Lorelei Page Poems
- I Will Always Be I will always be your armor, anchor, pillar ...
- Love And Gravity I saw the moon reach out to the sun One ...
- The Hard Way Back Home You don't bounce back from a battle of...
- My Family (Hugs And Kisses) Id do anything for her and her ...
- You And I Sometimes our dreams bring such strange tides ...
- Was It Ever Enough? Was it ever enough? ! ? Or just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lorelei Page
I Will Always Be
I will always be your armor, anchor, pillar and savior
A lover as a best friend
we will live forever
wrapped in your arms, I can slay dragons
with your arms around me I can move mountains
you call me and I always come running
Like I ain't scarred of nothing
when you call my name
cause you are the heart that beats for me
hands that reach for me
held in sleep
dreaming of everything we can be.