Lorraine Licona Poems
- The Pain Of Separation The undertow dragging me down ...
- Lonely Eyes No one sees and no one tries to find the pain in...
- Lullaby For Dylan Dream your dreams my little boy dream them...
- A War Of Mass Deception The battle-cry went out and they ...
- Love Has No Remorse Love has no remorse when the cold hard ...
- Life Of An Invisible Man He kissed his wife and children ...
- Issues Of Trust Sometimes in fear I build a wall But know ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lorraine Licona
The Pain Of Separation
dragging me down under
carrying me with each wave of pain
I flounder and fight for breath
drowning in my sea of tears
and endless sleepless nights
The deep black water
fills my lungs
as I choke on my feelings
I wish this nightmare would end
that I could draw my last breath
then die at last
But this hell is eternal
All I see is my life passing before me
as memories of my times with you