Louis Kasatkin Poems
- Sleep The Sleep We sleep the sleep of forever sleep the ...
- Mystery Of The Maps Do maps redraw themselves after they ...
- African Landscape a barely muted buzzing of flies thousands ...
- Daily Routine Every evening at 5.09 he leaves the office, ...
- London Underground Tendril lines snaking coiled uncoiled ...
- 5 P.M. The mordant day drifts along its course into the deep...
- Hours Of Autumn The hours of Autumn chime their slow lament,...
Founder, Destiny Poets (www.destinypoets.co.uk) 2010; President, Black Horse Poets of Wakefield,2004-2009; Poet-in-Residence@Wakefield Cathedral,2001-02; Founder Wakefield Cathedral Poets,2002-07; Poet-in-Residence@Wakefield Trinity Wildcats rugby League,1999-2000. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louis Kasatkin
Sleep The Sleep
We sleep the sleep of forever
sleep the sleep of here and now,
and dream the dreams of forever
dream the dreams of here and now;
When we awake in the here and now
only to dream again the dreams
we slip back into the sleep of forever
to dream again the dreams
of the here and now
where we sleep the sleep