lovita j r morang
lovita j r morang Poems
- Two Hearts And A Song two hearts and a song morning so ...
- Five Thousand In Bob Marley’s ... five thousand in Bob ...
- . We Need No Change we need no change We cannot change the ...
- Into Homelessness into homelessness today suddenly I ...
- For The Wounded Womb There he is like the ocean Holding an ...
- It's Not A Death facade Dared you said, Yes to death!
- Brutality Is No Beauty brutality is not beauty my dear altaf...
Look into me: Lovita Marang
'Air pollution is not as dangerous as a polluted mind'
written by Aiyushman Dutta, times of india Guwahati
Life has been nothing short of a dream for Lovita j r Morang in which she calls each and every shot. This enterprising young model from Assam shot to fame while walking the ramp with the likes of John Abraham and Aryan Vaid and consummate performances in Assamese blockbusters, Bukur Majot Jole and Morome Morom Jane. In fact, she along with Tora and Panchali, set the stage for modelling to make inroads into the state of Assam and the north eastern region.
Apart from modelling, Lovita also writes ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lovita j r morang
Two Hearts And A Song
two hearts and a song
morning so beautified
hum the harmony for humanity
like this truly like this
writing in the wind, calling the wind
a man like you are for men
you said two hearts a song
and created and composed
many a songs…many a hearts
it’s purely for all that hearts
that can beat for you
peace through love
love through peace
if love is two hearts and a song
I may be torn
I may be lovelorn
Global festival of human songs
Try singing these and ...