Lulu Gee Poems
- A Walk At Twilight I love to walk at twilight When gulls no ...
- A Midsummer's Day As sunshine filters through the trees Like...
- Holding Back The Years My dressing table’s laden with oily ...
- Little Baby P Dear Lord the nation’s weeping For a baby so ...
- I Think Of You As I lay my head to dream On a pillow soft I...
- Henri Detoulouse-Lautrec (1864... I’d love to meet ...
- Easy Sunday Sitting on my lounger On the sunny ...
I live in the south of England and write full time since retiring from the world of finance.
I have one book published 'Dolly's Wonderful New Life'
and another book written in collaberation with the poet Dan Lake which should be out late 2009. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lulu Gee
A Walk At Twilight
I love to walk at twilight
When gulls no longer screech,
Feeling the sand between my toes
As waves assault the beach.
When the sun’s below the horizon
And the moon starts to appear
I search the beach for seashells
To take home a souvenir.
Soft breezes kiss my cheeks
Wafting from the squally sea
As I watch a lobster fishing boat
Navigate the ancient quay.
Ozone fills my senses
As I kick the soft warm sand.
Breathing in the sultry air
That’s freckled me and tanned.
I love this time of day....
When there’s no-one else around
We have ...