Lynn Stillman Poems
- Assisted Suicide With much of a struggle ...
- The Prankster My mind can be quite the prankster. ...
- The Picture Fades I have seen all of the beauty ...
- I Remember you said you would ...
- Anxious Sometimes I look at my life, and I feel ...
- Perfection Looking at the magazine covers, ...
- The Sweetest Part Innocence dies so young, ...
I am a 48 year old woman. My mother and I moved from West Palm
Beach, FL to Sacramento, CA to be near my brother and my three
beloved nephews. Eight years ago I suffered a stroke which left me
with no peripheral vision or freedom as I can no longer drive and I
lost all the friends I had. I do not feel sorry for myself though, I have
just had to learn to be quicker when ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lynn Stillman
With much of a struggle
up the tower I climb.
Weighed down by anger,
by my arsenal.
I reach the top
and quickly remove
the rifle from my pack.
Already loaded and good to go.
I find a target in the crosshairs
of the scope.