Bitter Taste - Poem by Lynn Stillman
Fed just enough love,
to acquire a taste for it.
my supply was cut off.
For years I did without it.
Now it is again offered to me.
It is far to bitter too bitter to swallow;
I wave it away.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Bitter Taste by Lynn Stillman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl