Madeleine Wolf Poems
- Noises Of The Night The types of sounds You hear at 1: 30 ...
- Don'T Lose Yourself Please promise me You will go ...
- Something Worth Remembering This is something Worth ...
- All You Can Say All You Can Say Is that all you can say? ...
- Not A Fault It’s nobody’s fault That one possesses fear. It...
- Leaving Today I’m leaving today And you are too. I’ll be ...
- Looking Back I look down At pictures of the past. Of the ...
I have been writing poems for a little over 6 years. It first started out as a way to relieve stress, but it progressed to and is now an outlet for my creative side. I also love photography (another hobby of mine that involves art) . I mainly like to take pictures of nature (plants, bugs, animals, landscapes) . My favorite band is the Beatles, and my musical taste ranges from jazz in the 1920's to... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Madeleine Wolf
Noises Of The Night
The types of sounds
You hear at 1: 30 am
When you should be in REM
Are amazing on our campus grounds.
Lying in bed
Facing the wall
Your ears attune to a melody
Not one man could call.
Sounds playing the music
Of the throws of young love.
A quiet creaking
Someone softly speaking
Could be mistaken for a morning dove.
But is it the sound of love-making,
Or hearts breaking?
Tantrums of the night
Outside possibly a fight
Lashings of obscenities
Speak of foreign serenity
Allow the mind to wander.