Majdoleen (Maggie) Sukayri
Majdoleen (Maggie) Sukayri Poems
- Coffee Cup Look at me as I crumble inside Thinking of the ...
- Now That You'Re Gone Now that you're gone I spend long and ...
- Broken Spirit I sit here in the dark watching you As you ...
- Bequeathed Burden In the ether, but still you live in ...
- Please The Crowd Pick and choose, those who enter your soul, ...
- My Descent Oh, how I wished to have been when titans walked ...
- Hiding & Free Tonight, blue circles surround the full ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Majdoleen (Maggie) Sukayri
Look at me as I crumble inside
Thinking of the unsung heroes of my life
This world is my destiny
Horizon, a line between us and what's beyond.
To think it only takes moments, no seconds, to have it all turn around
What I've got inside my head.
I'm losing grip and I'm falling
From this self-indulgent gaze for the outside
How does this fascinate the mind
When all this evaporates, when
I see your face in my coffee cup?
Sugar coated memories lie in the skies
Keys to times earth's rotation erased.
Are you ready for what's to be thrown at us?
We walk ...