Mallory Horne Poems
- Help! Bottling up my emotions every single day, Feeling so ...
- Broken By Birth Scars of tommorow, Bruises of today,
- Strenghth Strenghth is what is desired, It comes from ...
- Say Say something. Say anything. Say you are sorry. Say you ...
- Friends No More I was on the ground, bleeding. You stopped ...
- Leave Where did you go away to this time? How is it I cry ...
- The Rich And The Poor The poor man walks, And is happy with...
Obviously my name is Mallory. I am 15, agnostic, and a writter. I don't think myself very well at writting however I get compliments frequently. My poems range from various subjects and themes. From jokes, to very serious morals I've learned. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mallory Horne
Bottling up my emotions every single day,
Feeling so numb, that I don't feel real.
Rehursing and praciting the things I would say.
While living dead inside it's hard to deal.
Pride consumes my body,
Scars make up my fleash.
Black and white is how I see.
Feeling dirty even while freash.
Can't ask for help even if I were dying.
It's a problem of mine I must admit.
I will avoid my phobia of clowns and flying.
Even though suicide is what I will likely committ.
My walls are miles high, with no signs of weakness.
There is no one I will allow even...