Marcondes Pereira Poems
- Everything Isn't Enough. The more I get, the more I ...
- Messiah Bathed By Superiority. I dumbfound the sun, I fill ...
- A Prayer To Mother Nature. A Prayer To Mother ...
- Without Fields Of Eternity.
- Natural Torment. (Knowledge Is...
- Disguise Walking lonely by the city, memories hurt him ...
- Less And Less Less and less time to live. Less and less ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Everything Isn't Enough.
The more I get, the more I require.
Everything isn't enough, cause my desire
My needs arrive faster
All that I have doesn't make me feel better.
The more I get, the less I enjoy.
I buy, I buy, I buy... But I don't feel joy.
Materialism is my god and I'm his slave
I pray to him, but he doesn't save
My soul from boredom.
Save my soul from money's kingdom.