Margaret Everard Poems
- Sunset This poem sort of goes with another poem I wrote, ...
- Until I Met You I never used to cry Never shed a tear I ...
- The Tell-Tale Heart I once knew a man with a vulturous eye I...
- An Idiot I am such an idiot Why do I do the things I do? ...
- A Sunrise A sunsrise is the beginning of a day A hope, or ...
- The Chance To Fly A baby bird sits on a branch his mother ...
- When It Rains Some people say the sky is crying when it ...
I write poetry all the time. I don't actively pursue it all that much, meaning I don't really plan on publishing my poetry or anything, but it's still something I enjoy writing and sharing, and I do hope that you enjoy reading it. Oh, and call me Maggie, Margaret is not my chosen name, and its old fashionedness kinda bugs me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Margaret Everard
This poem sort of goes with another poem I wrote, entitled 'A Sunrise'.
It is so peaceful at sunset,
They show all dreams to be met
In it, memories are also held
There in your heart, your fears are quelled
As the sun dips low in the sky
It reminds you of all those times you flew high
And with those memories of soaring above,
You have the hope and strength to find new love
Because at that sunset you find peace
There, is where your fears all cease
For dreams you find your strength to fly
There, in that sunset sky.