Marivel Guzman Poems
- The Simple Life I want to live the simple life, no rush, no...
- Incognito Time! Interlude To L... The compass of time, ...
- Sunset, Ecstasy! I love my sunsets.. It's cold breeze, It's ...
- The Whispers Of My Heart Smile to the sky To the morning ...
- I Love Myself Love myself with no limitations, I love ...
- The Father And Son Father where have you gone? Before you ...
- Hopelessly Hopeful Contemplating the pain, I felt the pain ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marivel Guzman
The Simple Life
I want to live the simple life,
no rush, no pains, no Love!
I tell my heart to rest a bit, …
but he has a race with time,
With every beat he does,
he lives another moment,
with every pain he takes,
he seems to energize.
MY heart is bleeding,
is dripping love dropp by drop,
and love is feeding hope inside,
it never ceases to fill the quote
Tic Tac tic tac tic tac,
My time is running,
I have to live another moment,
this heart of mine is in a rush
With wisdom in his words
and a very big smile, he tells me