Mark McGarry Poems
- You Are You’re the gentle breeze that blew me away, Yet ...
- Beautiful Ghost As I watch it seems to be, Your beauty’s a ...
- Mother My hazy childhood memories, In most of them your ...
- Love Love has no rhyme it has no reason, Love knows no time...
- Winters Wind & Summer Breeze A winter wind has called you ...
- Waiting For The Day To Come An unfamiliar shadows cast, A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark McGarry
You’re the gentle breeze that blew me away,
Yet shelter from a storm to stay,
A diamond on a pebble beach,
A shooting star way out of reach,
My motivation to run another mile,
And a happy thought that makes me smile,
A beautiful flower on a sunny morning,
You’re voice the sound of songbirds calling,
A magical rainbow to watch and wonder,
But still a tricky puzzle that makes me ponder,
You’re the funny clown that falls on the floor,
You’re all these things to me - and more!