Mark McGarry Poems
- Winters Wind & Summer Breeze A winter wind has called you ...
- Waiting For The Day To Come An unfamiliar shadows cast, A ...
- You Are You’re the gentle breeze that blew me away, Yet ...
- Beautiful Ghost As I watch it seems to be, Your beauty’s a ...
- Mother My hazy childhood memories, In most of them your ...
- Love Love has no rhyme it has no reason, Love knows no time...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark McGarry
Winters Wind & Summer Breeze
A winter wind has called you away,
But we were hoping you could stay,
We'll wave you off with smiling faces,
To far off shores, far off places,
But our faces tell a lie,
Because it hurts to say goodbye,
So take our love to keep you warm,
And happy thoughts to weather any storm.
Everyone has their path to find,
On paths that cross a friendship binds,
And friendship knows no space or time,
It knows no season - rain or shine,
As destiny beckons you away,
May happiness follow on your way,
One fine day you never know,