Marwa Rakha Poems
- You Are Mine I will dropp you in the deepest of oceans but ...
- The Washing Machine A washing machine I am; come touch my ...
- The Magic Mirror Mirror … mirror on the wall, Who’s the ...
- Believe With the power of my thoughts I summoned you; With ...
- The Funfair My laughter and giggles filled the air as you ...
- Nothing! Deep into your beautiful eyes I look; I see ...
- The Little Man What do you see when you look at me? Do you ...
I have come a long way from the scared little girl that I once was... I found my passion in writing, my voice in teaching & training, and my strength in marketing... I took off my mask... and I decided to speak up and loud.. as loud as loud could ever be.
This is neither a ruthless attack on men nor a blind defense of women. This is not bitterness released or anger withheld. This is another attempt to figure out the beliefs of the heart and the passions of the mind.
We either choose to play victim and blame men for our messy personal lives, or wallow in self disgust as we take the blame for their shameful actions.
It is time to rise above blame and take ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Are Mine
I will dropp you in the deepest of oceans
but like a message in a bottle
you will swim to my shore.
I will fly you in the highest of skies
but like a homing pigeon
you will land on my window.
I will let you loose in the busiest of streets
but like a domestic cat
you will stray back to my door.
I will throw you out in the coldest of nights
but like a christmas gift
you will adorn my tree.
I will let you go and walk away
but like the son I never had
I will hear you calling my name.
When you were not looking,
in your core