Mary Nagy Poems
- ~do You Remember When............ They sat hidden in the ...
- ~i Was Touched By A 200 Lb Bea...
- ~inside She's Dying~ Listen to her laughter as she tells ...
- ~a Tender Moment At The Superm... Sitting there watching ...
- ~the Tough Questions~ You say you wanted to talk about our ...
- ~i Wonder If You Love Me~ Why is it that you stay here? Do ...
- ~i'M Sorry I Missed Your Messa... How did I miss the ...
Check out my website at fusiveweb.co.uk/marynagyspoetry
You can also buy my book now at lulu.com. It's title is ''The Place I Search For'' by Mary Nagy.
I've added lots more family pics with their corresponding poem. I hope you enjoy it! Sincerely, Mary more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
~do You Remember When.........? ~
They sat hidden in the shadows
and talked amongst themselves.
I doubt they would've noticed
if their servers had been elves.
He was entangled in her beauty
and the things that she would say.
There were moments interrupted
but he never looked away.
The waiter took their orders
and he served them both their meals.
I couldn't help but envy them...
''I remember how that feels...''
To feel the world is spinning
just for the both of you.
and there's nothing you won't do.
If only we could bottle
all the passion ...