Mary Nagy Poems
- ~i'M Sorry I Missed Your Messa... How did I miss the ...
- ~the Hunting Trip~ Daddy went hunting. Mamma went ...
- ~i Wonder If You Love Me~ Why is it that you stay here? Do ...
- ~easy Does It~ We walk up to the building but don't know ...
- ~i Was Afraid Of Doctors Till ...
- ~do You Remember When............ They sat hidden in the ...
- ~with These Hands~ With these hands I've held you when you ...
Check out my website at fusiveweb.co.uk/marynagyspoetry
You can also buy my book now at lulu.com. It's title is ''The Place I Search For'' by Mary Nagy.
I've added lots more family pics with their corresponding poem. I hope you enjoy it! Sincerely, Mary more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
~i'M Sorry I Missed Your Message
How did I miss the messenger
when you sang so loud and clear?
How did I miss that message?
Did you try to make me hear?
Is my life so darn important
that I'd overlook a friend?
Am I blind to such emotions?
Did I sense you near the end?
Perhaps I should have taken
just one more closer look.
Maybe I could have noticed
the way your soul had shook.
My eyes are now wide open.
Through tears I'll try to see.
Next time that you are troubled
please Tara, lean on me.