Mary Roach Poems
- One Window Is All I Need One window is all I need To ...
- I Am The Painter And Creator I am the painter and creator I ...
- No Other But He stand strong, lift forth your ear to me take...
- Uncontrollable Weeping in the silence Crying in the ...
- Blank I can’t think of a poem to write. I keep thinking but ...
- Bumblebee Confession I love the flowing flowers They all ...
Born in St. Joseph MO
I am 16 years old and am currently a sophomore in high school.
I love poetry and literature.
i havent lived anywhere besides the United States. i have visited Mexico otherwise i havent been out of the country.
I enjoy writing poetry very much. it is a way of expressing my feelings and letting out anything and every thing i have ever wanted to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
One Window Is All I Need
One window is all I need
To understand the world that lies ahead
To see what is in store for my future
To learn about the values of life
To understand the feelings of others
To wander the world with my eyes and heart open
To find a love so true and full
To experience the faithfulness of a friend
To change the way I’m living
To feel good about what I do and have no regrets
To love as only I can