Masharia kanyari Poems
- Yes, Dear I am Masharia Kanyari, My own master, The men ...
- The Odd Fish It is okay to be female, Okay to be ...
- My Nirvana I want to live a life Devoid of Naive hope & ...
- Masharia Monologues I am not better than anybody is, I am ...
- The Script I live by the book But I am the author That is ...
- Our Days Of Yore In those days before the wind Blew away our...
- Sunset Dirge I dedicate this to the day's end, As nobody ...
I live for the those few seconds of inspiration, I am driven by the colour of life and preserved by the grace of God. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I dedicate this to the day's end,
As nobody weeps for the death of the day,
No candles are lit,
No songs are composed,
No tears wept,
The world simply goes to bed.
Few rejoice in the rising of the moon,
or its cold blue silvery light,
That bathes the earth,
And its distant aloofness,
We fail to embrace the cold night,
Or aknowledge the day's end,
All too busy fighting to live,
Hope fuels us from one day to the next,
We should borrow a leaf from the trees,
Celebrate every single sunset,
For the trees are wise,