Matt Bennett Poems
- Madness Slowly I slip into madness, My lonliness is all ...
- Faded You'll find me in a bitter place, A blackness ...
- Code Of Men Uselessly divine, Incredibly benign. A ...
- Silence Falls As my moment came, I saw the ground below me,...
- One Small Favour I burn the pages of my story, I watch the ...
- The Blind Eye So empty I breathe short gasps, Leaving ...
- Space Space is an empty revelation. Surrounding, enshrining ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Bennett
Slowly I slip into madness,
My lonliness is all consuming.
Nothing can contain my sadness,
The faint cries I hear are soothing.
There is a black void,
Right where my heart used to be.
All lifesigns have been destroyed,
Here, there is nothing left for me.
A lone wolf cries in the distance,
The forest is lit by darkness.
Life force lost in an instance,
I feel I am laid now to rest.
With encompassing lonliness,
You realise just how much misery has you.
Some will pray to their holiness,
But I beg you to read what is true.