McKenzie Spaulding Poems
- The Fantasy Of A Young Girl There he is....the epitome of ...
- Tunnel Vision Tendions coil and release Each muscle is ...
- Heart Song Bum Bum.....Bum Bum Each heart has a rythmical ...
- Sunshine The sun peeks over the distant mountains, Bathing ...
- Nighttime Wonders Amid the stary night Stands a girl ...
- Momma How do you know Momma? You have special powers Ones ...
- Oranges While devouring a fresh orange straight off of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about McKenzie Spaulding
The Fantasy Of A Young Girl
There he is....the epitome of perfection
Casually leaning against his locker.
Ruffled blonde hair standing up
Flawless in its disarray.
Today is the day
Just a simple 'Hi'
As I discreetly saunter by.
I suck in a deep breath
Searching for relief from the terrible fear
Theatening to upset my stomach.
I absentmindedly smooth my hair
And tug on a loose string on my shirt
While our proximity closed
My breathing sped rapidly
A petite brunette pranced between us
Blocking my way.
Greeting him with an alabaster smile