Megan Bittner Poems
- Barbie Doll Kristy opened me up today. It felt so good to be...
- My Four- Legged Friend You were one of my best friends. You ...
- What Do I Say He asked me to marry him today. Do I say yes? ...
- When I Die I Will Miss... When I die I will miss the smell of...
- Missing You I can still remember that day they told ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Bittner
Kristy opened me up today.
It felt so good to be out of that box- it felt so good to stretch out my body.
I was on that shelf for as long as I can remember.
I am used to just wearing one outfit for a long time.
But Kristy put a new outfit on me just about every day.
She gave me this really cool purple convertible that I can drive.
And boy did I look good in it.
One day she introduced me to a really cool guy named Ken.
He brightened up my days whenever I got to see him,
I will never forget that day she got tired of playing with me.
And I was put on a shelf again.