My Four- Legged Friend - Poem by Megan Bittner
You were one of my best friends.
You were there with me since I was a baby.
We played together outside all the time.
We were growing older together.
But as you grew older you were losing weight.
You also lost a lot of your energy.
We didn't play together as much as we used to.
Then one day I went out to the barn to say my last good-bye to you.
My dad took you to the vet.
That was the last time I would see my four-legged friend.
Comments about My Four- Legged Friend by Megan Bittner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl