Barbie Doll - Poem by Megan Bittner
Kristy opened me up today.
It felt so good to be out of that box- it felt so good to stretch out my body.
I was on that shelf for as long as I can remember.
I am used to just wearing one outfit for a long time.
But Kristy put a new outfit on me just about every day.
She gave me this really cool purple convertible that I can drive.
And boy did I look good in it.
One day she introduced me to a really cool guy named Ken.
He brightened up my days whenever I got to see him,
I will never forget that day she got tired of playing with me.
And I was put on a shelf again.
Comments about Barbie Doll by Megan Bittner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl