Missing You - Poem by Megan Bittner
I can still remember that day they told me...
They told me you had cancer.
I cried my eyes out for days and days.
A year or two went by and you were still there for me.
But then you took a turn for the worse and I knew it was coming.
And on my sixteenth birthday- you barely even knew who I was.
Then I came home from school one day and I found out that you had gone to heaven.
I miss you so much and can't wait till I get to see you again.
Comments about Missing You by Megan Bittner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl