Melissa Koeman Poems
- Being Myself Again I realized that I wasn’t myself ...
- Not Alone No call, no email No book, no movie, no poem No ...
- A Cry For Help I’m sitting here sometimes all alone At ...
- It Means Nothing A warm and beautiful day It means ...
- Silence Is Golden? Again hurt by words Stupid words… that ...
- Broken Heart Today the darkness sets in My heart ...
- A Little Piece Of Heaven You see the thing in me that others ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Koeman
Being Myself Again
I realized that I wasn’t myself anymore
The world was passing me by
I lost myself in misconceptions
Lost myself in strange illusions
It felt like I was on the outside looking in
And I couldn’t reach myself
Nothing felt right
And still it doesn’t feel right for 100 percent
I want to get back to being myself again
But can I go back to being my old self?
Did I change?
Maybe I lived a lie all that time that I was my “old self”
And I can't go back to “being myself again”
Now I still remain in the search of myself
In search of my identity...