Melody Thaila Kuku
Melody Thaila Kuku Poems
- Fear Of The Unknown. Like the knight of sleeping beauty, He...
- If You Will Love Me Again. If ere i am given another chance, ...
- But I Will Write Till, She Shi... My blood boils, Its ...
- A Tribute To Chinua Achebe When the bushes of our black ...
- I Would Stll Wish To Be A Palm... I watch anxiously as the ...
- That Golden Móment When The Wo...
- When The Dana Bird Crashed Bad Engines, faulty parts. Who ...
Melody Thaila Kuku was born on May 15,1995 in Lagos, Nigeria. She hails from Benue State and currently studies English at the University of Lagos(UNILAG) .
She fell in love with poetry at age 12 before she started writing short stories.
Poetry is the only way she knows how to share her feelings, thoughts and emotions with the world. It's indeed beautiful to sit back, close ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melody Thaila Kuku
Fear Of The Unknown.
Like the knight of sleeping beauty,
He slash through my heart.
Tearing down my courage,
Shattering my resolve like a wine Glass.
He has stolen upon me in the Dead of the night,
With the darkness as his shield.
I look and wonder.
What brings my heart to my lips?
What shivers my spines?
I peer and peer, think and think.
Yet, i see not his face.
I try to fight, but my strength fails.
Almost defeated, i am,
For he is the meanest of his kind.
Show me thy face o slayer?
Nay he says, 'for you cannot know me'.
I am the dark that looms...