Michael S... Poems
- Butterfly Butterfly Will your wings curl up at the first ...
- My Walking Stick My walking stick I need you so Lend me ...
- If The Dam Should Erupt If the dam should erupt And submerge...
- The Ballad Of The Sheep 'We need some kind of ...
- Illness/Fatigue Carry me away on your scarlet chariot Carry ...
- My Ears Are Open I ask but one favor of you, my dear Please ...
- Mistakes Close the door, put out the lights Know they won't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Will your wings curl up at the first sign of frost
Will you hide away when the winter comes
Retreat into your cocoon
Will you come when spring dawns?
Will you pretend like you never left?
I want you to remain here with me
And don't let me be lonely
Don't let me be sad
Because if you must leave me
I'll never find another
You flap your wings in the breeze
Make me oh so happy
Please flap those wings for me
Please stay here with me
And when winter comes
I will keep your ...