Michael Silver Poems
- Forsaking My Love I hate you I wish to tear you away from ...
- Why Should I Care? You were very stupid To leave all your ...
- My Letter To God When I look up at the sky on a stormy night ...
- Do Not Let Me Sleep I once dreamed of a woman Her beauty ...
- Good Morning Lovely Good morning lovely I hope that you're ...
- Duties Duties I was given these at birth I did not ...
- Why A Kiss Why a kiss Why did we choose the simple touching ...
17 year old poet, singer, composer, musician, writer, student, christian, daily philosopher, and somewhat normal teen. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Silver
Forsaking My Love
I hate you
I wish to tear you away from me
This tumor that clings to my chest
The thing that makes me ache
That haunts my dreams
And tears at my desires
You have brought me only pain
My untamed heart
That beast that gnaws at my soul
That pitifully whines
Bringing my mind into unwanted pain
Yet how can I blame you
How can I chastise you when I listen intently to your pleas
Why should I punish you for what my eyes feed upon
How can I blame my eyes for falling upon her
She who brings light to the eternal darkness of my soul
She whose eyes bring me...