Michelle Brummell Poems
- Mothers Love For Her Child a mothers love for a child can ...
- Very Bad Poem... Whenever you’re near my heart is filled with...
- Cry as i cry the tears no longer run down my face. when ...
- Sane? Its out of reach The only thing that keeps us sane ...
- Devil [short] To be taken away by such sorrow and ...
- Loved Ones Heartache...[ Victo...
- Love love is like a rose bud blossoming into a bloom their ...
Hi im just a girl who likes many things but when im sad lonely depressed or happy i like to write how i feel i dont do it very often but one day even though i have many dreams id like to publish a book. and even though i doubt that may never happen i never know.: ] more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michelle Brummell
Mothers Love For Her Child
a mothers love for a child
can not be seen nor heard
it is through their acts of love and compassion
that this true love can be shown
true love not necessarily meaning the love between a man and wife
but can also mean for a mother and a child
love is a beutiful thing
and as a mother grows old she wonders
how long shes left
before she witheres away
her child will love her until her death
and that will continue to stay
but during the early years even if their is biccers and fights or
the kids wont do as their told and stay up at night
even if the ...