Michelle Cook Poems
- Alone no one to hug no one to hold no one that i can call ...
- Who You Are the eyes these eyes of mine on the ...
- Butterflies when he's near i get butterflies i cant ...
- What They Need life is crazy it doesn't phase me it doesn't...
- Monster i feel like a monster growing faster
- Whispers In The Dark whispers in the dark devils left his ...
- When I Was Yours when i was your i had the world in my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michelle Cook
no one to hug
no one to hold
no one that i
can call my own
no one to trust
no one who cares
no one to run to
cause nobody's there
no one realizes
heal my wounds
answer my prayers
no one to love me
i'm always surrounded
yet i feel so alone