Michelle Dragonfly Poems
- Excuses Welcome to hypocrisy. Every excuse, no matter how ...
- Dear You: I'm speaking to you. Yes, you. I know what you've...
- Fairy-Tale Princes Where is he now? Your ...
- Friends 'Forever' I could tell you what I think. But you ...
- They Say They say this. They say that. They say. They say.
- Hypocrisy It makes me laugh. All these people Imprisoning ...
- (in) Justice! They told me to be fair. They told me life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michelle Dragonfly
Welcome to hypocrisy.
Every excuse, no matter how true,
Is another act of tyranny.
The excuses and lies of this world.
Numerous enough to make a symphony.
And always, I feel
The sharp whip of command
Cracking down on me.
But is it enough to destroy
Everything I hold
So dear to me?
No, I say.
No excuse shall ever have a hold on thee.
You believe it
To always be
An excuse, a lie, misleading.
Not the truth, you see.
But for any excuse, you cannot win.
Only lose by degree.
An excuse is a lie.
Punishable with ...