Mike Mendoza Poems
- Exhaust Words and abundance Red ribbon, how triumphant ...
- Just Leave The person complains That all they want The ...
- The Ocean, Where It Lays Under the ground lies my kin Under ...
- If There Is A Heaven..... If there is a heaven Why must I ...
- Me I live to tell He listens He listens very well But his ...
- Life Worth Living I tried I tried I tried to live a ...
- Knowing Where To Go I wait for a response. But I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mike Mendoza
Words and abundance
Red ribbon, how triumphant
Looks like this area's marked
Different after the dark
Low lives with nothing else to do
Desperate to bring something new
Surrounded and there's a lone figure
Bitter, frustration or sweet as sugar
Post paradise to balance on strings
Those lips spill more as your eyes seek him
Still mended with a bit of scuff
Wondering who you were thinking of
A baby begins life. While you end mine with a lie
Magnificent. Magnified. The love. We tried
I'm in the woods. In the chilled
Who's in love? The spoiled...