Miklos Balogh Poems
- Alone In The Dark If I could actualize my future You would ...
- Love Is An Endless Pain They said ‘there is nothing to ...
- Fear I still feel your breasts under my wondering fingers I ...
- Let Me Be You are everything I ever had. You are ...
- The Devil, The Fallen Stars, A... Flashes of black lights ...
- Dancing Flowers, Wondering Ski... Little flowers alongside the...
- Miss You The apple cries when you peel its skin You do not ...
Have been travelling around the world for over 40 years now. Ready to transform my experiences and adventures into some form of WRITTEN and VISUAL ARTS! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Miklos Balogh
The apple cries when you peel its skin
You do not care. You cannot see the tears
You smile as your knife cuts trough its tender meat.
You cannot hear the crying of my thought
You do not see the tears dripping from my soul
While you tear me apart with your selfish love
My soul cries wild - no one see it die
You asked me if I feel better now
I felt like a dying swan - lost in paradise
Steering her eyes towards murky skies
Singing her last song of phony fairylies
To the darkness, as it awaits her with a smile