Milko Valent Poems
- 3. THE VOICE OF DEMIGODS -new- music is the voice of the demigods. ...
- 3. GLAS POLUBOGOVA -new- glazba je glas polubogova. svaku večer ...
- 2. SWEET THIRST OR SLAVES OF F... -new- wash you face already, ...
- 2. SLATKA ŽEĐ ILI ROBOVI SLOBO... -new- umij se već jednom, ...
- 1. SUMMER EXERCISE FOR A BIRD -new- seven is the number of heavy ...
- 1. LJETNA VJEŽBA ZA PTICU -new- sedam je broj teške ljubavi. ...
- 7. CABRIOLET NO. 13 -new- for years I've been preparing my heart. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Milko Valent
7. CABRIOLET NO. 13
for years I've been preparing my heart.
I baptized girls skin-deep with a superficial liquid
and listened to the instrument of victory
without the sun in my hair, with irony in my eyes.
every morning I'd shout
and where are you
and deliriously deliver superior babble,
poetry of basic blood
without sonnets or bookish cramps.
Petrarch would jealously send Laura
to the pope's catacombs of evil,
burn all the verses
and then kill himself with a quill.
I waited for you in the darkness
girls who have just bloomed.
for 13 full years I studied the ...