Missy Lynn Poems
- Trust Is Trust is A light that shines in your eyes Bright...
- Remember Then And Now Remember little jack sprat Remember ...
- Grandmother's Love Grandmother’s love is Richer Then all ...
- (wind) Stealing The Calm Of N... The calm of night is ...
- Have A Little Faith In Me When the road gets dark And you ...
- Feminism Sweat beads down my face 90 degrees Toiling over ...
- My Best Friend Cool and clean your voice Speaks smoothly ...
Missy Lynn is just a pen name for (Erin is the real name) Please read and enjoy. I Love feedback. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A light that shines in your eyes
Bright and flickering
As a candle in the breeze
The brown sparkles
Shone through all
Like stars at nightfall
When you cheer me and keep
Me laughing through tears
Better then anyone
Making me feel like Marilyn
Whilst I feel like
Liza Minelli on a drip
Everything I feel with you
Everyday in love
That is what