Missy Lynn Poems
- Remember Then And Now Remember little jack sprat Remember ...
- Trust Is Trust is A light that shines in your eyes Bright...
- Grandmother's Love Grandmother’s love is Richer Then all ...
- (wind) Stealing The Calm Of N... The calm of night is ...
- Feminism Sweat beads down my face 90 degrees Toiling over ...
- Have A Little Faith In Me When the road gets dark And you ...
- My Best Friend Cool and clean your voice Speaks smoothly ...
Missy Lynn is just a pen name for (Erin is the real name) Please read and enjoy. I Love feedback. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Remember Then And Now
Remember little jack sprat
Remember three little pigs
Remember all those fairy tales
That seemed so real to us a kids
Remember mother goose
Remember Cinderella going to the ball
Remember the old lady in the shoe
Remember sleeping beauty eyes closed and all
Remember growing up and out
Remember getting rid of baby things
Remember watching Disney
And not singing barney songs we used to sing
Remember getting grow up
Remember sleeping in big kid beds
Remember ditching Barbie dolls
And tiring to flush their heads