Mixo Malepfane Poems
- Tears Of A Weeping Lover Tears of a weeping lover When did...
- Letter To My Soul Mate Letter to my soul mate We are bound ...
- This Is Love I still remember how it feels To fall in love ...
- Why You Honestly I am afraid of love For I have seen what ...
- A Song Of A True Lover Even thou you have rejected my love ...
- Dear Honored Friend Dear honored friend Your name says it ...
- Fighting A Losing Battle Should I keep my feelings for you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mixo Malepfane
Tears Of A Weeping Lover
Tears of a weeping lover
When did I lose you my love
How did my world fall apart
Where did I leave us
For the tears I cry are bitter than vinegar
How can something without form nor shape breake
What am I to do with all these promises
Who do I give this love to
And who will give me hope
How do I accept something that does not belong to me
For I gave you my heart because it was yours
How do I give back all that you gave me
Do I change my name back from us to me