Mmm Davis Poems
- A Raven Dark bird Black raven with black wings, Black eyes...
- Start Warm sun, Glowing moon, Shinning stars, Burning ...
- Becoming As the cold wind touched my face, I didn’t shiver ...
- Knight In Shining Black Knight wearing shining black, Cape ...
- Falling I never meant to dig a hole, I never meant to fall ...
- Together Stars are sparkling brighter than ever, Sun is ...
- Lake Of Pain Tomorrow is another day, Yesterday already ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mmm Davis
Black raven with black wings,
Black eyes as dark as midnight,
Wind flutters his wings,
Shadows turn his head,
And movement catches his stare.
He looks down upon you and watches in dismay,
No black is with in you,
No night in your eyes,
No wings to up lift you,
No shadow to attract you,
And movements pass your gaze.
A raven, A raven, A moonlight silhouette.