Moez Ben Meftah
Moez Ben Meftah Poems
- You Remember? So sweet you were that night The sea breeze ...
- The Spirit Lah Lah The Spirit Lah Lah Where is it the free...
- A Good Friend On The Net A Good Friend on the Net A good ...
- Tulip Frozen Tulip Frozen Gonna freeze, laden down by ...
- Et Tu Brute! 'Et tu brute' I wanted say I could sway What ...
- Few Words Few words suffice to umbosom Though I still say I ...
- Fate Is Fate Fate is fate No cloud in the sky My flower
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
How much is left for morrow?Moez Ben Meftah
That day never comes, you know,
you look ahead it looks narrow,
We're but plethora of tales, much ado,
We break the ice of the day by 'year...
Ah, as fools of white slavery pass by, truth is thrustMoez Ben Meftah
It is shimmering with joy in a blessed chaste chest
It is in my heart crowned with euphoria in its best
It is fools' la ila...
A good friend on the net,Moez Ben Meftah
We all live within the words,
We don't feel ourselves beyond the borders,
Your friend is your idea, and thought,
The letters t, s that you cro...
Many people stay great despite the one who drags them to minimize,Moez Ben Meftah
Old Habib is an isle by himself and all the rest of the guys,
Are but ciphers, without figures, that stumble into pit...
The same rule of old timers still applies nowadays:Moez Ben Meftah
Never can the naughty cobra turn to a mild goose.
So, the pharos, from Moses' days until that of Cairo's
Comments about Moez Ben Meftah
So sweet you were that night
The sea breeze was so tender
And the full moon so bright
Much of that past will linger
And sure we will always write
When you screamed and I held you so tight
And you're scared of the neighbor's dog Simber
We met, strolled and sat on the bridge at night
And the words we said soothed the agony of September
The passersby were dry like geometry and algebra
When you invited me for a spicy diet
Your mates Sue and Fat left the chamber
We did not eat anything, never did we bite
Though I liked your meat, you fancied ...