Mohamed Amer Poems
- Beyond The Limitations Of Gods I tell you, there will forever...
- Aporia Books covered with dust on the shelves of my ...
- La Douleur Exquise It is amazing how love is a sweet ...
- Lord Of Carnage Rise from two blood rivers Rivers use to be ...
- Forfeit Against An Astute Coun... Do I speak in language ...
- Philharmonic Latent Texture Death and other endeavors Love ...
- The Chronicles Of Cain "Fratricide" As emptiness...
Born in 1985, Iraq, all my life experienced wars, but the war with guns were the easy one, the mental war was war of my life, that i battle every day, and it made me read poets from the ages of reason and sensibility... when their writing include passion to a cause and that they stood in the face of the crowd.
I stand against the crowd, right or wrong, i will never know the answer for that, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohamed Amer
Beyond The Limitations Of Gods
I tell you, there will forever be
No pain, no gain for free
Trapped in endless circulation
Seek the same pixel, in better resolution
Different story, yet the lesson unlearned
All the enlightenment, yet the truth undiscerned
To set a course, and to consign that way
To oblivion, all in the arch, then we won't astray
We set pretext for more illusions
To tell a lie and jump to conclusions
Everything is a doubt, but the context to heed
Urge our flaws with significant need
To give an exotic definition to our lies
To predict the truth we imagined above the ...