mystery writer Poems
- Humanity the darkness consumeth the light I so long for The...
- An Unseen Pain I cry Plee for help between sobs No one ...
- Deep Water i sink deep into a pool of water my eyes blink ...
- These Tears I'Ve Cried eyes burning head rushing i hurt ...
- Suicide I contemplate IT. Although, unthinkable as IT may be,...
- Love Me love me until you feel as if you can no longer love ...
- I Loved Him I'm screaming inside There seems to be No way...
I'm sixteen in sept.2009 I just have a passion for writing and want my poems to be read I'm not a dark and gloomy person as my poems would make you think I'm a very happy well most of the time person yes I've had my ups and downs but writing really helps it's almost like therapy except cheaper :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
An Unseen Pain
Plee for help between sobs
No one understands
For my pain is on the inside
Can't be seen but I hurt so bad I'm on my knees
Rocking back and forth
Back and forth
My screams wrenching their way through the night air
Piecing every heart within it's reach
Suffocating lying on the ground
Tears choking me
My throat so clogged with emotion
Nothing I can do
Nothing to dim the pain
Nothing can describe the feeling when you love and are not loved
It's so painful you can barely breath
And all ...