Nadia Daniel Poems
- The Things I See Sometimes when I gaze out across the blue ...
- I Used To Fly They dismembered me like (like) they ...
- A Blank Page Staring at the blank what to fill it with? ...
- Moon Wanes Moon wanes waxes and wanes each night ...
- Good Night Sometimes I feel like the world just isn't ...
- Rushing Through The Mountains Rushing in high mountains ...
- Forever After Blatantly disregarding the orders set down in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nadia Daniel
Blatantly disregarding the orders
set down in dark oiled stone
punishment will follow though
they say with a moan
the ghosts of yonder tale and the ghosts upon the sea
that wail and shake and cry and scream
ask nothing, I'll tell no lies
but lies will follow;
and in the ashes of those lies
twisted truth will wallow
secretly, soundlessly, mindlessly
till the grave they sink with a minute blink
and a tiny swallow
Wait upon the dusky moon
look out upon the hills
rest your heart, dear one
till the sky blood fills