Nanthinii Mohan Poems
- The Conspiracy Of Silence When you spoke of swing, I ...
- Smile A golden carpet spread vast and wide, Bringing us ...
- Photograph! Did you take your name after – paradox? You let...
- Lullaby Have you ever wish to hear the world's best song? I...
- Rainbow (A Teacher Of Equality... It is the colour of seven ...
- Starting Trouble I remember the day, when I wrote my first ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''No feeling is better than the feel that you are actually feeling better.''Nanthinii Mohan
''You don't need someone else's eyes to see yours.''Nanthinii Mohan
''May be life isn't a fairy tale, but it is worth making one''Nanthinii Mohan
''Love is the so many things that eyes fail to see or words describe.''Nanthinii Mohan
''Those close to you always have an upper hand to dig you deeper holes''NM
The Conspiracy Of Silence
When you spoke of swing,
I thought of starving.
When you spoke of better living,
I thought of living better.
When you spoke of happiness,
I thought of our pitiable existence.
When you spoke of contentment,
I thought of resentment.
The life and luxuries enthrall you,
It also makes you awestruck.
But for us it's deplorable,
A mere captivation in liberation.
The life which you commend
Makes us to awe at it.
All the finest belongings were owned by you
And you left us just the sludge and slush.
Is this all happened just because of our birth, ...