Nathan Killeen Poems
- Lucifer’s Folly Lava hot; frost bitter cold Both’s domain ...
- Suicide Tearing at my heart Blood runs away Dripping from...
- The Void Shifting silence, Eternally dark From my void
- Magebane I lie here now, what do I feel? Shards of iron and...
- Anti-Coagulant Blood flows out From open wounds I left ...
- Lost To God I look around, what do I see? Planes of flames ...
- Travesty My eyes open, hellish blaze Homes lit, inferno, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathan Killeen
My eyes open, hellish blaze
Homes lit, inferno, town’s been razed
Monstrous swarm, full blown assault
Has shown us of our wall’s great fault
Through our mines now they have poured
Many townsfolk they have gored
With their spear and by the sword.
All men have died, save the wizard
Who, by summoning a great blizzard
Has put an end to bloody beast
And cut short their inhuman feast.
Travesty thus has now been done
Two races that had once been one
Have killed each other now both are none.