Nathan Vigil Poems
- Anubis In the shadows, There is a Reper, whose name is ...
- Jackal And Dragon Rain and Jackal-Prince in love with ...
- Haiku ai hijiri i haiku sachi sammurai tsume no ryu ten
- Sanban Kurisumasu (Third Chris...
- Ao Blue Sky in the heavens above Water by the stream Eyes ...
- Shinai Whush whisper whum wroom My shinai A crack of a ...
- Animus Felix Draco In my mind, I sit, like a serpent in ...
He is learning how to use a Eurobean Broad Sword and the Japanese katana and wakizashi, form the ALCS (American Leage of Competive Swordsman) . He likes Usagi Yojimbo comic books. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathan Vigil
In the shadows,
There is a Reper, whose name is Anubis;
He is seen as man headed black with
And, with his scythe keen
His father watch'th him move;
His mother sees him mow.
From the eyes of the son of Ra-
Tears start to flow;
From the hands of the son of Nephthys
An ankh bloody lay.
'Shall I have peace of mind? ' saith Anubis;
As his hands work at the mummies bodies lay,
He sings a tune of the tomb.
He stands in the shadows of most.
Anubis reapeth the lands of the ill;
Yet all he want'th is life to go on.
He is but the ...