Nathaniel Aaron Bryant
Nathaniel Aaron Bryant Poems
- A Lover's Vow Hearts grow lonely till next summer Awake ...
- Cool Summer Grass Kisses from the lips of the one I love ...
- Hold Me Daddy White wilted petals drift down and land on cold...
- A Secret, So Secret Gasping, now just out of reach This ...
- My Favorite Memory (I Miss You... I'm reminded of the ...
- When Lovers Rest I can barely breathe this time We've ...
- You Paint Me Blue The portraits lying here, they don't even ...
Nathaniel Aaron Bryant was born in North Carolina on New Year's,1983, and proudly declares: 'that he's been the resident of this great state from that time, ' he also attends college in his home state as well. His future ambition is to study law. He is a devout Christian who enjoys sports, especially soccer, and writing poetry - but also finds time to watch his favorite television program, 'That ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Lover's Vow
Hearts grow lonely till next summer
Awake this love which fall makes slumber
I just hope this kiss lingers a year
To taste you and not know fear
Till then dream, dream of me
Dream of what used to be
Remember the love we shared every day
Know soon we'll again be that way
Don't waste your tears on sorrow
Only cry for the joy of tomorrow
And when I kiss you a year from now
Our lips will be reminded, a lover's vow