Neelam Dadhwal Poems
- Love Is Love Is a tender feeling among silent or speaking...
- My First Poem My first poem was not written only felt like ...
- Childhood Stories stooping little, a little longer in ...
- Rippling Water rippling water as if the breeze in the full ...
- Dark Clouds the dark clouds above my home differs in the ...
Neelam Dadhwal is a bilingual poet from Chandigarh, India. After culminating her career as a web developer and administrator, she took writing as a full-time pursuit. She has penned since 2013 three poetry books and one short story book. Her poems has been published in Kritya, Danse Macabre, Taj Mahal Review, Muse India, Indian Poetry Review, Literary Yard, The Unknown Pen and anthologies on women... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
a tender feeling
among silent or speaking hearts
chasing their dreams or in pain
and in infinity this life lies
which they tell us do now or never
thus how mute those steps may be
find their eternal home
now and ever
in din or shade
in tears most.