Ngwa Louis Poems
- Global Warming When the ugly hand of heat Uproots the ...
- The Job With my brains on the bike I can't even think In ...
- Corruption What a Lucifer… Whirling with claws of horror In...
- Education For Dependence Like hunger stricken souls ...
- The Innocent Criminal Felt a cold circular opening Where ...
- Euthanasia Bliss was her definition Bleed her ...
- Total Decay From the posterior Visibly radiating Thus clear...
Asandoh Louis Ngwa is a young talented uprising Poet with inspiring poems and wonderful words of wisdom. B
orn in the English speaking Region of Cameroon to the Asandohs' Family. He is last in a family of Seven. Studied in G.S Nsoh Bafut, G.H.S Bafut, G.B.H.S Mengwi, P.C.I, M.Z.T.C and Presently a Medical Student in Crimea State Medical University (C.S.M.U) Simferopol ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ngwa Louis
When the ugly hand of heat
Uproots the hearts of natures botany,
Zoological intimacy feels the threat
So be its nomenclature ‘the Global Warming'
Seldom disappearance of bushes
Rapid succession by miraculous cities
Scarce is peace for forests
Thus global warming enthroned to rest
Though industrial benefits render wealth
Still, industrial costs spill death
Away melts touristic attractions
As scary climatic conditions sanction
Our willing errors
Yielding unwilling terrors
Human flesh testifying with fear
As eyes complete with ...