It's Life - Poem by Ngwa Louis
In dark sticky tanks
Rapidly running for doe
Cunningly wining o'er thanks
Bills innocently crashing through
But they say its life
H2O badly needed…true
Giant are names bore, what thy quest?
Lungs rusty and milky, vividly through
Perfect supply! Hailing tongues with much zest.
Of what? Yellowish brown rats pee?
Yet they say its life
That's it, Cholera massively distributed
From hideous tanks through blemished lungs
Tis death under the worlds microscope instead
H2O say they, its life
Double-edged like cuts ours as a knife
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about It's Life by Ngwa Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl