Nhat Thuy Vi
Nhat Thuy Vi Poems
- Say That You Love Me Say you love me now - and forever it's ...
- Paris, Cry! Paris, cry! Paris, cry! Cry out, Paris! Cry...
- Bury My Love And Sorrows No more tears in my eyes my heart ...
- Frozen Tears Swallowing my tears to write a few last ...
- Scars Of War Did you see on a narrow dirt road the wind blew...
- I Am A Blue Moon Em Nhu Ánh Tr... I Am A Blue ...
- Night With My Love (English Ve... Night with my ...
Nhat Thuy Vi was born in Sadec, Vietnam. Graduated and worked at the University of Oklahoma. Like to read, write poetry, travel, and enjoy outdoor activies. Have been to Midle East, Asia, Eastern and Western Europe.
Poems can also be viewed in my blog at:
or youtube at
https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCkmD1sNWKOp43-EScGrOEiA more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nhat Thuy Vi
Say That You Love Me
Say you love me now - and forever it's lasted
So my tears will hold back its flow
And our dreams no longer impassed
Let us once more hear the birds' song rose
Speak, my love! why you hold it back
In your eyes such sadness I found
Why those lips, no laughters to crack?
How I'm longing to hear - the sweetness of your sound!
Speak, my love, let no more regret
Spring of life is breaf to hold
Speak to me that you love me, yet,
how difficult will it get?
Let me long for you, still,
even from a dream where dawn drawing near to set! ...